Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
wovennut

powermax 9020 another one saved

wovennut
My 15 year old son is taking auto mechanics next year in school. We went to the scrap yard and low and behold we found a 9020. We completely disassembled it and sandblasted and painted it in about three weeks in the evenings. It was a great father and son project. I think he learned alot from this experience.

wovennut
This is my struck m1612 I just restored. I've owned it for ten years and finally got the chance to redo it. It runs great. I have a blade and front bucket for it. The struck and powermax may be for sale in the near future. My son will be driving soon and you know what that means.

PeppyDan
quote:
Originally posted by wovennut
Everything runs great except for the rear pto. I put new switches on and need to do some trouble shooting to see what is the matter. I also got a 60" mower that we are painting this week.
Defective electric clutch is a very common problem on these tractors, I would test it before anything else. Dan

Sign in to follow this