Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

i cant let little brother out do me!!!!!

sbull78

if everyone doesnt know, my brother is peterinbrooklyn...he used to make fun of me for doing all this lawn tractor stuff, now he's as bad as me!!!lol!!!anyhow we are usually battling over deals we find(remember the sunstar pete) anyhow, he just had a good score...so with that i had to try to find one close or preferably better than his..lol... i think i did ok...i just got home and its dark out so pics will be forthcoming:)...i responded to an ad for a simplicity with a snowblower...i called the guy, and he just listed it on craigslist..he told me what it had, a snowblower and chains and it ran but couldnt get it started...he wanted 100bux...i didnt even try to talk him down, believe it or not and said over the phone i'll take it don't sell it i will be there in 40minutes... i took off and what i found when i got there was a : 3212v...its a wiring basket case but somehow works...new belts all around, several new pulleys, good battery,tight gearbox, 42inch snowblower with new pulleys and bearings, the original snowblower pulley and newer 2 link chains on some kind of deep dish rims...a good deal i would say until i saw this: a great working hydrolift and pulled the hood open and whats that???not a 12 but a good 16horse briggs under there!!!!!and also the rear lift as well..... this thing isn't a looker as when i get pics up you'll see, but isn't going to need much to work!!!all for 100bux!!! this guy was moving and i also bought from him a 3yr old craptsman with a 20horse twin briggs, a deck, new blades in the pack, and a snow blade..it needs nothing, deck runs super quiet and the motor has tons of power... it is really a clean machine!!!i got it dirt cheap also as i figured i would go through it and use it for the tractor fund...a good day indeed i would say!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ha...notice how he always has a "great find" but can never prove it...JK....ask him about the two turds that are in his garage now and then ask him what is sitting in my garage!

ouch!!after that i have to say that i currently have a 2012, 3212v, and 2 early b-10's...however, the 2 things that are in my garage are 2 big green monsters and shouldnt be shown in public!!!!they're hideous!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• roymilner
    • Tarheel
    • Brettw
    • SmilinSam
    • BMinor0788
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts