Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
alldog1215

Help me Simplicity Baron-S

alldog1215
Hello, im from Germany. I hope you can understand my english. I have an old Simplicity tractor Typ Baron-S. The Tractor ist not complete, the engine runs. I want to sell the tractor. Can anywhone from you telle me where i can find the type label. Thanks Markus

RayS
It looks like a 3414S the information is below. It appears to be a 990979 model number. The ID tag would be between the seat fender and the gear shifter. http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/engine/baron.htm Here is a manual in the link below. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCyEN8arM1rE3Cwf5kbp796Dq Only paid members are allowed to post picture or links to them. That is the reason that I deleted your picture links.

RayS
quote:
Originally posted by wilm169
when I opened his pics my computer filled with virises, I had to get out. Thanks NORTON
Mine too! That virus thingy is a scam to get you to buy a virus program. It tries to take over your computer. I am glad I deleted them.