Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Sun Runner

gr-made

Has anyone ever heard of such a unit. I have a line on one in my area but I was not able to find a picture before I go take a look.

I just bought an 8hp Sunrunner for my wife. It does quite well and I was quite surprised for the low HP. The main drawback, I've found is the traction on wet grass hills, but I'm told if I replace the tires with lugged snowblower tires it's a lot better. We got it because we have a lot of landscaping to trim around and it does turn on a dime. Also, Debbie likes maneuvering it better than the big 9020 with 60" deck. Powermax_Paul

Eric, Check your Email. I snapped a picture of our Sunrunner and emailed it to you. Powermax_Paul

If anyone is interested in one from western Pa we have the Deutz Allis version-the Vanguard- 12 hp hydro with 42" mwr for $995. Bill