Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC 620 Worth Buying?

ropari

I found a 620 that appears to be in very good shape with a Honda engine replacement, and with several attachments, including the FEL. I know it is older, but not knowing this model, wonder if parts will be too hard to get in the future thereby making it a poor choice to own? Also, are they as durable as they look? I would really appreciate your sound advice before I go see it tomorrow. Thanks!

the attachments are worth more than what your paying for the tractor and with the honda engine its a no brainer good luck:D

Buyit. The fair price of the tractor and deck in good shape seems to be 2k or a little better if really clean, yours has the updated honda in it. Guys on ebay just paid 2k for a b10 and loader. The loader was rough with holes in it. Machine was nothing special either. The machine your looking at is much more capable... My guess is the Fel is 1500, blower is 750, back blade ???, cab if soft 400, more if hard cab cab say 600-700. If you change your mind let me know where it is...

The ad says it has a 540 PTO conversion, that alone would be worth big bucks! I would go for it if I didn't already have two of them. John U

Bummer, I am not much for an 8 hour road trip plus... I agree, some pricey adds on that thing! It would take you a long time and a lot of money to gather all that.

I agree with Burntime, if it wasn't so far away I would go. You could sell the tiller and get a share back of your investment. There is a picuture of one of the 620's thats been redone, not sure if its on the board or MTF but is that thing sharpe. Believe cabs for these tractors are steel.sm06sm06sm06