Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fun in the Sun

larry8200

Despite the temperature being 10 below this morning they all started right up (except for the 4 in the snowbank).

ya know.. it funny... when i clicked to this post i clicked past the person who posted it but I could read that "they all started except the ones in the snowbank"... I said to myself this must be larry... hmmmmm... how would I know it was you!!! nice pics as always... : )

Any estimates on total snow seat-time, Larry? How 'bout what you used in fuel? Seems like you were busy (still are) all winter!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts