Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis loaders

Jonnysac

I ment to post these last spring but never got around to it so here they are.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 065.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 067.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 068.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 070.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 071.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 083.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 084.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 082.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 081.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 080.jpg[/img]
Here is a picture of the B-1 loader and the B-12 loader when I got them.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-25-09 loader 015.jpg[/img]

Nice pictures of your tractors with loaders.dOd Here is my Allis Chalmers B-12 with loader.:D8D(this is a older picture) The tractor now has a 16hp Briggs & Stratton engine,and ag tires on back of tractor.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/loader3.jpg[/img]

That's just plain showing off....:Dsm06&:). Seriously that is one mighty fine collection of Allis loaders. Great work as always Jon.

You're killing me...that's the best looking bunch I've ever seen. EVER. You're one lucky dude. Thank you for sharing...feel free to share MORE! :D I can't tell you what that B12 does to me...generator AND HiLo on a cream puff loader tractor? It's my favorite of the bunch...

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
That's just plain showing off....:Dsm06&:). Seriously that is one mighty fine collection of Allis loaders. Great work as always Jon.
Mike, fortunatlly, you know john well enough to know that if he wanted to show off he would just show his entire collection of tractors and attachments!lol Great looking as always John! Dan

I would like to have the backhoe. A friend had one with a trencher,I tried to talk him out of. He said if he died first I could have it, He 40 years old and I'm 72, I invited him over for cake and coffee, he said no thanks he didn't want to take a chance I might poison him.:D:D (just joking)

as always, the full collection is prob one of the best!!that 720 with backhoe is in my dreams....I WANT IT!lol...but seriously, very nice...:D

quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead

[img]/club2/attach/shovelhead/P1000769.JPG[/img]
Heres my B-110 Loader. You have a great collection there sm01.
That is a very nice looking B-110 and Loader. Is It a B-1 or L-10 Loader?

Nice looking group there:D. Thanks for the pics and the reminder that there is green stuff under this white :||. I luckily have no need for a loader as my brother has a Kubota in the pole barn next door and I have keys;). But a backhoe sure would be handy to have every once and awhile though. Greg

Great photos and tractors! Hope you have enough work for them, or perhaps loan out. Or just keep them happy looking so great.

Is that backhoe a factory option or is that a custom? Beautiful collection! Gives me enthusiasm to get my loader restorerd (or at least funtional) Doug