Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Bee Fever Treatment

MPH
Just to nice out today, made 15 above in the shade. Hadda go find the bee pad and the greenhouse.

and make a pathway to it.

Guess I was having too much fun, forgot to stop:O

Just think it's 'cool' the way the snow stops.

Fnt shot of the B-112

B-112 Heading out, job done

Whoops, forgot the woodpile

Warning up

PhanDad
Glad you hear you had your first heat wave; that should mean no more cold artic air heading my way and I can take the snowblower off and get ready for spring. I figure it must be a lock now since the groundhog also said winter was done. Thanks for sharing the pics. I also love that blue cloudless sky!

Michiganmobileman
Thanks for the pics Marty.
quote:
Just think it's 'cool' the way the snow stops.
That is kinda interesting in a way8D. Are you warming up the greenhouse up to get plants started already? When does your ground warm up enough to be planting a garden? Greg

MPH
Greg, too early to start plants out there yet, it was just a beautiful day out, been in the shop learning how to be a 4 wheeler mec and nic so I blew snow. Just started the fire to get that snow cap off the stove pipe you can see in the pic of the B-112 rear side shot.:) Was pretty thick frost on the inside plactic too. Third week of May can plant out side using floating row cover.

Sign in to follow this