Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Bee Fever Treatment

MPH

Just to nice out today, made 15 above in the shade. Hadda go find the bee pad and the greenhouse.

and make a pathway to it.

Guess I was having too much fun, forgot to stop:O

Just think it's 'cool' the way the snow stops.

Fnt shot of the B-112

B-112 Heading out, job done

Whoops, forgot the woodpile

Warning up

"Guess I was having too much fun, forgot to stop" I do that too... :D Great Pictures, Thanks.

sometimes i can tell the wife i'm gonna clear the drive and 2hrs later i return...lol...great pics!:D

Glad you hear you had your first heat wave; that should mean no more cold artic air heading my way and I can take the snowblower off and get ready for spring. I figure it must be a lock now since the groundhog also said winter was done. Thanks for sharing the pics. I also love that blue cloudless sky!

Thanks for the pics Marty.
quote:
Just think it's 'cool' the way the snow stops.
That is kinda interesting in a way8D. Are you warming up the greenhouse up to get plants started already? When does your ground warm up enough to be planting a garden? Greg

Greg, too early to start plants out there yet, it was just a beautiful day out, been in the shop learning how to be a 4 wheeler mec and nic so I blew snow. Just started the fire to get that snow cap off the stove pipe you can see in the pic of the B-112 rear side shot.:) Was pretty thick frost on the inside plactic too. Third week of May can plant out side using floating row cover.