Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Vickers Hydro Leak

Tractorkid16

I have a leak on my vickers hydro on my Simplicity 3314H. I know that it is the Pintle Shaft which is a common problem but i cant find any manuals for it and i cant find the o ring or any info on how to rebush it. Ive used the following numbers to try to find the Transmission but they dont seem to work. C180, 323983, and 166097. Where can i find a manual and what does anyone suggest to do for the problem.

Ok. That helps alot. Thanks. I think im going to go to the hydraulic shop that is located near me and see if they can fix it.

If you don't have sucess at your local hydraulic shop, call Sandy Lake Implement. John U BTW, welcome to the club.

OK. If they cant do it then I have a neibghor who owns a machine shop and i will see if he will be able to do it first but then i willl try them. Thanks.

Does Anyone know where i may be able to find a new motor housing for a decent price? It turns out my motor case is damaged and i am 99 percent sure i cant reuse it.

really...wow, that would be weird...but hey.. this might be your lucky day... a part you can still buy outright... or just get a new hydro unit... not that big a deal and well worth it IMHO
quote:
Originally posted by Tractorkid16
Yeah but it appears to be cracked. I may need to figure something out with it.

Yeah. It appears to be cracked by where the hose comes in. My dads work can x ray it so he is going to do that today to see how that is but i am thinking that the news wont be good.

I am very lucky. The crack isnt a crack it was a scratch. I have the thindg all reassembled how much ATF fluid do i need.