Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
peterinbrooklyn

The ULTIMATE B10

peterinbrooklyn
Its finished! Took me 3 nights after work to pull the hydrolift out of the 3210 and swap it over...but its so worth it! This I think is the ULTIMATE B10 66 B10 w/16hp briggs (runs great), HI/LO, Hydrolift, Dual Carslise 23x850's on the back, Front weights. This is one sweet ride! [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-12114043-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-13122207.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-23180417.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-26151838.jpg[/IMG]

peterinbrooklyn
nope...gonna throw the hydrolift on it though that way will basically be the fully optioned out B10! as for the front weights...Id sell them cuz I really dont have a use for them...150 plus shipping

bowhunt4life
Pete, It looks like the hood has been notched to accommodate the bracket for the starter generator? My big ten is like that the PO cut the hood. I hope to come up with a different bracket and replace my hood. Nice score!

mowerman1193
That is a real nice find for sure..Hi/Lo Light bar with both lights rear weights and front weights. I always seem to find them with only one light mounted on the light bars..They must always get knocked off or something..

ZippoVarga
Wow looks like a keeper for sure. Place an add for the wheel weights. Last set on ebay sold for 103 with $24.95 shipping. Might do a little adjusting there to make the weights a little more attractive to potential buyers. Just a side note for future reference....it's great that you let us know you would sell the front weights, but the actual sale needs to go through the Classifieds. Again, AWESOME Haul!! I believe I would have jumped on that one too had it come up in my neck of the woods. Enjoy it!!

peterinbrooklyn
10-4 Im gonna take off the manual lift and put on the hydro lift today if Im feeling lucky! ;) yeah Im gonna keep the front weights as for the rear weights I have no idea what brand they are...Im gonna take them off (I have some allis 23lb'ers for the back...its just for mowing so I really don't need the weights but hey...why not huh

sbull78
tim, i can always "outpick" him...lol..that b-10 is pretty nice...but not as sweet as my 2012 which u can partially see in his pics...lol!!now i'll have to transplant a 16horse in it to at least have the same motor!!!!hmmm...i know for a while kohler made an 18horse single cylinder...i wonder if that 2 extra horsepower would fit under the hood!!!lol!!..anyhow he did good!!!:D:Di bet that hi lo would be awesome for a tiller..

timflury
What HP is the square hood LL Pete?? I'm told that the drive pulleys are different between a 10 and a 12 HP engine. Yeah Shaun, a Hi Lo would be awesome for a tiller. They have been showing up on Ebay here and there lately. The last one sold for $175.

peterinbrooklyn
the square hood is a 10hp briggs (I think) the tractor is a 3210 landlord and Im pretty sure thats the orignal motor :) what pulley are you saying is different? since my b10 has a briggs 16hp in it...are you thinking it wont work?

Sign in to follow this