Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The ULTIMATE B10

peterinbrooklyn

Its finished! Took me 3 nights after work to pull the hydrolift out of the 3210 and swap it over...but its so worth it! This I think is the ULTIMATE B10 66 B10 w/16hp briggs (runs great), HI/LO, Hydrolift, Dual Carslise 23x850's on the back, Front weights. This is one sweet ride! [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-12114043-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-13122207.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-23180417.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/2011-03-26151838.jpg[/IMG]

Very good catch! That grille looks to be in really great shape. Are you going to restore it?

nope...gonna throw the hydrolift on it though that way will basically be the fully optioned out B10! as for the front weights...Id sell them cuz I really dont have a use for them...150 plus shipping

looks good, what kind of rear weights are those ?. they dont look simplicity. a set of those fronts where just on ebay.

Pete, It looks like the hood has been notched to accommodate the bracket for the starter generator? My big ten is like that the PO cut the hood. I hope to come up with a different bracket and replace my hood. Nice score!

That is a real nice find for sure..Hi/Lo Light bar with both lights rear weights and front weights. I always seem to find them with only one light mounted on the light bars..They must always get knocked off or something..

Now really you don't want that lever sticking out on the right side, why don't you take it off with that ugly thing it's hooked to and send it to me.^

Wow looks like a keeper for sure. Place an add for the wheel weights. Last set on ebay sold for 103 with $24.95 shipping. Might do a little adjusting there to make the weights a little more attractive to potential buyers. Just a side note for future reference....it's great that you let us know you would sell the front weights, but the actual sale needs to go through the Classifieds. Again, AWESOME Haul!! I believe I would have jumped on that one too had it come up in my neck of the woods. Enjoy it!!

Very nice, have fun with it. Like that you left the chrome arm rest bar off, makes it easier to get on and off tractor.

10-4 Im gonna take off the manual lift and put on the hydro lift today if Im feeling lucky! ;) yeah Im gonna keep the front weights as for the rear weights I have no idea what brand they are...Im gonna take them off (I have some allis 23lb'ers for the back...its just for mowing so I really don't need the weights but hey...why not huh

tim, i can always "outpick" him...lol..that b-10 is pretty nice...but not as sweet as my 2012 which u can partially see in his pics...lol!!now i'll have to transplant a 16horse in it to at least have the same motor!!!!hmmm...i know for a while kohler made an 18horse single cylinder...i wonder if that 2 extra horsepower would fit under the hood!!!lol!!..anyhow he did good!!!:D:Di bet that hi lo would be awesome for a tiller..

ha! Yeah I wanna switch the hydrolift from the square hood landlord I just picked up and put it into the b10...that would be the ultimate b10!

What HP is the square hood LL Pete?? I'm told that the drive pulleys are different between a 10 and a 12 HP engine. Yeah Shaun, a Hi Lo would be awesome for a tiller. They have been showing up on Ebay here and there lately. The last one sold for $175.

the square hood is a 10hp briggs (I think) the tractor is a 3210 landlord and Im pretty sure thats the orignal motor :) what pulley are you saying is different? since my b10 has a briggs 16hp in it...are you thinking it wont work?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• littlemarv
    • Ronald Hribar
    • Tommysbuilders
    • NandoG
    • Austin
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts