Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B212 Just about Done

RUMBLEFISH

I picked up this B212 with hydo lift last fall and worked on it over the winter. I still have to install the mid PTO and I think I have a carb leak but other then that is just about done. Oh and yea I know I put on the hood decals backwards but its ok by me.

And I hope this works since its my first time resizing photos.:I

[quote]Originally posted by mowerman1193
Very nice looking tractor...What kind of tires are those on the front V61's?? Yes I really like them and I was surprised how will they did when I had them on my Big ten when plowing. They didn't build up snow and tracked much better then the stock tires on my JD.

quote:
Originally posted by timflury
Nice work. Just one question. How did you arrive at orange for color?
It's always been my favorite color soooooooo thats what she got. It's Kubota paint I bought at the dealer but kept the cream color rim paint from AC.

I LOVE it! That's the first one I've seen redone in orange like mine. You did a fine job, and I love the front tires too! Where did you get your new seat? I'm about to embark on a Big Ten redo, and can't seem to get Mary the seat lady to respond. Sandy Lake gets a lots of dough for theirs. 8D

Got the seat from Wells. Not sure if its any cheaper but seems to be made decent. http://www.wellsimplement.com/lawn.htm

I am normally semi-purist when it comes to the A/C garden tractors being yellow, but this one I really like! I think the large front tires set it off and makes it look just like it's big brothers. The black grill looks nice also. Great job!

quote:
Originally posted by cojo92
nice work! what made you wanna paint it orange? :D
It's always been my favorite color soooooooo thats what she got. It's Kubota paint I bought at the dealer but kept the cream color rim paint from AC.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts