Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

seat

SimplicitySwede

Does anyone know wat these seats are called or where i could get one? I got this one off a MF 7 and put it on my Yeo and had it custom made. Now i wanna get one for my B-207

that also looks very much what was called the "standard" seat found on AC 300 series tractors... it had sorta a tie on cover. this was opposed to the "deluxe" seat found on the 300 D or H tractors

Dang Jared, I had one all packed up and ready to ship. The guy never paid me for it so I tossed it. It was off a freebie 637 I had a couple years ago.

• 1 month later...
that was a common seat found on most garden tractors starting around 1967 era. i just sold a couple and have a wheel horse one listed now.

The seat on my B207 is the original. It's the 4 pc. seat like the larger foot draggers use. The cushins are available, but you may have a problem finding a frame with good chrome. I have painted a couple frames on working tractors. They don't look great, but work ok.

Not original, but will be kind to the hiney. Fishing boat seats. $30.00 or less at sportsmans guide:

Got this one for the blue and white T-1o

Nice idea for the fishing seat. Even has the option of folding down for sun-heat or rain when you have to get off in the field...

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O Boat seats don't belong on tractors and tractor seats don't belong on boats!!!!!!!! There are plenty of aftermarket tractor seats available so that we don't need to use ugly improper seats on our pride and joys. IMHO.:Y:Y:Y:Y

i here ya dave ^. i have had tractors come thru here with boat seats , car/van seats , homemade crochet seat covers , and even bowling alley style chair plastic seats mounted on a B-10 :Y. .....:D

@B10, jeez, I'm glad it was a humble opinion... It's not my pride and joy, it's not a child, it's just a neat old hard working tractor.

The boat seat that came on my 725 still works and the bobcat seat I bought for my B-112 is very comfy for long days on the tractor. True, they ain't right, but I have no show to go to