Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-1 light

acken

Does anyone have a factory light bracket for a B-1 I could get dimensions, and/or pictures of? I would like to copy for myself (or even buy to copy). The parts book show only one used on the tractor, I am guessing it was on the right side (only because of muffler).

I believe it was mounted right in the center of the hood. If you go to the main simpletractors site you will see a list of sales brochures with photos...

Well I couldn't find the brochure I was looking for but here is a Simplicity 725 that has ( I believe ) the same set up.. http://www.simpletractors.com/images/gallery_images/NS_725-1.jpg maybe someone else will come along with more info on this

You are correct, Simplicity was in the middle of the hood. The B-1 Allis parts book shows a different bracket attached to one of the hood bolts on the side.

Not a whole lot of help, but this is all I've got... [img]http://simpletractors.com/images/wiring/lights_b1-big10.jpg[/img]