Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
LesH

Good Salvage Yards???

LesH
Does anyone have a listing or suggestions for any garden tractor type salvage yards in the Midwest?? Some I have heard used to just "turn you loose" and let you pull your own parts. I know there is Ray's in Boyerstown, PA. Thanks.

dhardin
If your looking for Wheel Horse parts I found a huge place in Danville or Tilton IL. Old Wheel Horse is all he carries. When I was there last he had 2 or 3 old Simplicity's but over 200 WH models. Like 75 motors in one big barn. Some accessories.

Allis_HB112
I walked thru "The Trading Dutchman", Martin Lesher's yard last week. He has over 100 various GT's, and double that in full sized old iron and implements. He has quite a bit of David Bradley and Cub Cadets around. Some Simplicity and A.C. The only B series A.C. I seen was a B-110, and it was his own personal GT that someone stripped the engine and a few other prime parts from. He's between Bellevue & Battle Creek. He told me everything's going to be auctioned off next year.

rokon2813
Hey Goat, or anyone else from that area Isnt there a yard somewhere on 6 East of Nappanee? Maybe the Ligonier or Butler area? Its been 8 or 10 years since I drove that way but I seem to remember its on the North east corner of an intersection. Maybe just a large tractor parts yard?

RayS
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Hey Goat, or anyone else from that area Isnt there a yard somewhere on 6 East of Nappanee? Maybe the Ligonier or Butler area? Its been 8 or 10 years since I drove that way but I seem to remember its on the North east corner of an intersection. Maybe just a large tractor parts yard?
Here you go. It is 99% farm tractor. Once in awhile you see a garden tractor. http://www.mcgrewtractorparts.com/