Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmers B-1 decals

Karl_Brandt

Has anyone bought decals from this website? [url]http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/[/url] They have decals for lots of AC tractors and other tractors too. I'm going to restore my AC B-1 in a couple months:).....Nephew has been asking^ when were are going th fix this tractor. Karl

not yet, but soon for my HB. I have most, but not all that I need. I've talked with them all ready, and gotten my quote. Shipping is about $7

I think that is a fair price and going to order me a set and have them for when I get a set and have them when get my next project done . Will let you know how they seem once I get them

I bought them for my B-10, B-110, and B-212. I like the looks of them. The company was a little hard to get in contact with, but once order was placed delivered quickly. Here what they look like on the B-212 http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=102547&SearchTerms=212

I'm having a tuff time getting in touch too. I need hydro lift and hi lo decals and neither are included int he Big ten pic on their site....

I ordered the decals Yesterday (march 22 2011)Checked email today and the decals are on there way. I bought decals for my AC B-1 and early B-10 tractor. Karl