Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Garden Mark Squire 9 value

Simplicity85

Hey im getting rid of a lot off my Round hoods. I wanted To Know the value off My squire 9 It has a gold tiller drive a low speed pully I wanted to know what the value of what it is need very little work a muffler and a point plunger I have a plow for it too. I would like 650 for it let me know if thats high or Low have a light bar too.

Definitely not low. This sounds more like a classifieds ad, since you have named a price....For that price it should include a tiller, not just the tiller drive. If attachments are incomplete part them out as they will not add to the tractors retail value unless they are functional. You say it has a plow, what kind of plow?

Only one I've seen near me went for around $150 alone, and non-running, I beleive. I was silly enough to not know any better and would probably pay double that now, if it would start. No attachments. But, that's just me...depends on your area and buyers... You're better off selling the tiller PTO and low speed pulley separate. They bring good money, but somebody may not even want them on a Squire...that's more of a restore and keep nice rig these days. A plow would be cool to keep with it, if it's original gold! Never even seen one...if they made them.

I paid 71 bux for mine that was a nice rolling chassis...just needed a motor and a fuel tank....one sold on ebay a few months ago that was complete for like 125...we all know that was cheap...really I havent seen to many of them...just the one I owned and 3 others on here...I would pay 3-400 for one if it were close by...