Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Modifier1

HB112

Modifier1
Looking at picking up an HB112 this weekend. Eng turns over w/good comp.no start. Has Mower, Snowblower and Tiller w/extensions. Hydro drive and manual lift. All attachment turn over freely. What options did the 112 have for the lift? I have a AC 716H will any of the 112 attachments fit it? Looks like it's been in a shed for a time. Is the HB112 a worth while tractor or at least as good as my 716? Thanks

Chris727
I have an HB212 and I love it. The vickers hydro is smoother than the Sunstrand used on the 700 series. A hydrolift kit was an option and shows up on ebay fairly often. Its a farily desirable tractor, as it was top of the line at the time. The blower will work on the 716 with the right hitch and a differernt drive pulley on the auger shaft, tiller will work if it was the 36" model but the 32" tillers were different. Deck will work if you get the correct center drive pulley for use with a 716H.