Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

  • Announcements

    • Kent

      Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

      If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

      Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

      See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

FDT replacement foot pads?

Recommended Posts

Replacement pads are made by one of the part distributors that advertise on this site. I have seen them on their webpage but can't remember of the top of my head. Found them, Wells Implement has the material, you cut for $8.74 a pair. .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by UCD
The foot pads are nothing more than ribbed black rubber floor runner that you can buy at any hardware store by the foot.
Try to find it at any hardware store today, I finally found the material at McMaster Carr. http://www.mcmaster.com/#rubber-mats/=biauv0 Item 6897T11 $8.81 per lineal ft, 24" wide. It is a dead ringer for the orginal material. John U

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this