Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Auction buy...much much better color match

SmilinSam

Picked up a New Old Stock 42" simplicity snowblower attachment to replace the Blue Homelite one on my Green DuetZ Allis 917 Came with a Hitch to fit a Landlord DLX type tractor along with spring loaded ift rod and a lift lever assembly for smaller tractors on same frame not equipped with a lift system. $185.00, which is just short of the 200 max I would have gone- but it is 100% new.
[img]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/Smilinsam/More%20stuff/001.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/Smilinsam/More%20stuff/003.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/Smilinsam/More%20stuff/002.jpg[/img]
Thats not all either. The boy picked up a new 60" Dozer Blade for his Sunstar Diesel that had everything with it on the pallet too. Probably made for a Legacy, but it should fit the sunstar he says. looks like the same sort of hitch anyhow. He gave $200 for it.

I don't know there Sam, but if you wore a pink bunny suit with the green tractor and blue snow blower, it would look like an Easter tractor:D:D., I'm not sure what your neighbors would think;). jh

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
You didn't find the plow hitch you were looking for?
Unfortunately no. They had a NOS 42" spring loaded manua adjust blade, but it had the long subframe type hitch and wouldnt work for my purpose. It brought close to $300. Not much for older Simplicity stuff at this auction. A derelect 7016 with new stye paint and decals. Couple of 90's Landlords, a Agco Legacy, a 720 ($2500) and a well beat 4040. There was a Sunstar with manual steering that brought $550. They had lots of Deere and Cub cadet tractors. ots of odd stuff, like Bolens, troybilt, and such. Not much for loose implements for anything though other than some snow bades and blowers. There was a 124 Cub Cadet with the optional hydrolift package on it. There were though a number of Deere tillers for 300 series and 100/200 series. 3 junk Deere patio tractors. A red 140, Red 112, and a Blue 112 that had been painted green. Didnt stay to see what any of that brought.

quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
I don't know there Sam, but if you wore a pink bunny suit with the green tractor and blue snow blower, it would look like an Easter tractor:D:D., I'm not sure what your neighbors would think;). jh
That's funny...that blue kills me everytime I see it. $185 for a NOS blower is a great deal.

Very nice Sam! I bought me a new one (1695122) a couple of years ago In Hudsonville for $150.00, I love it. Looks like yours is the same.

The prices they ask for this stuff new are unbelievable. The boy called me tonight to tell me that his NOS $200 at auction blade is still a current blade and retails for $1500.00:O I imagine this blower unit is up there in the neighborhood too..

I talked to a guy at work and he said one of the beat up deere patio tractors sold for $1000.00

That blower last sold thru the dealers for 950 bucks according to the dealer by me. The lift arm is over 100+ bucks too. Hitch was something like 350... Again, thats what one dealer quoted me.