Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Congradulations Kent

MPH

Haven't been to the site in a while, You well deserve the Golden Webb award, since those two wards/gilson followed me home I been lookin for info on them, no tractor site can hold a candle. Thank you for your efforts..MPH

I totally agree.....this site is so easy to navigate, it truly is the best of all the tractor sites. Well done Kent!

Kind of like Kevin Costner's movie -- if you build it, they will come.... It's all you who continue to provide materials and keep coming back that make it all possible!

I agree, What a great site this is. Where else can you find this information. It's too bad that recognition doesn't go to Kent from Simplicity themselves. I new nothing about the quality of these old tractors or the longevity of them until I found this site. Before I got my B-210, prior to finding this site I thought green was the way to go with a garden tractor. Now I know different, thanks to Kent and all the great members who contribute to this wonderfull site. Al