Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Looking for tractor shows in W PA

srwven

Hello. I am looking for any tractor shows/swap meets in western pa. If anyone knows of any, or where I can find further info. please let me know. Thanks

I sent Kent a book last year with shows all over the U.S. Are you interested in any model or all shows?

Steve,Your post gives me a great opportunity to plug our show in July.It is the "Pioneer Steam & Gas Engine Society" show held July 20,21,22 at our show grounds at exit 37 of I-79.This is the Seagertown exit near Meadville approx.30 mi.south of Erie PA. This is a large antique tractor show with everything from steam tractors up thru 1960s.There is usually some lawn & garden equip.also.It would be great to have more older AC and Simplicity tractors here this year. We have a large "hit & miss" and other stationary engine display,flea market,antique tractor pull,good food and entertainment all day.If anyone needs any other info or directions feel free to e-mail me. Jim

JCS, Thanks for the reply. I am interested in all shows. I like all kinds of old tractors, even though I am particular to my simple

Sandy_Lake_Imp
The Saegertown show is a GREAT one. Also Portersville August 2,3,4 &5 which features AC this year and Mercer County at the Stoneboro fairgrounds July 26,27.28 & 29. Ashtabula County Club has a very nice show just over the line into Ohio on rt 322 July 6,7 & 8. I wouldn't miss any of them !!! Bill

Bill,Thanks for the help on this one.I replied to Steve's post from work and did not have the dates for the other shows at hand.I agree that the Portersville,Stoneboro,And Wayne OH shows are great. Jim