Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sickle bar mower

Ryan

Picked up a AC sickle bar, part#101100 (for what tractor?). Can you still get parts for these? Any help would be appreciated. Ryan

Hello there, That part # does not seem to be quite right. Could you verify that part # and see if there are any other numbers on it? Would you be able to attach a picture of it so we could see it. If you can't post a picture, at least measure the bar and that should help narrow it down. I think we should be able to figure it out. Clayton

The# 101100 is a cast # on the machine. It is yellow, 46" cut, has 3 stickers on the bar. "SAFETY FIRST, clear when machine is running, SHUT OFF ENGINE, when servicing or transporting piece. Run engine speed at 1/2 throttle. It will mount under my B-110. Ryan

I have a small assortment of used parts for the Yellow mowers(would work for the Simplicty too) . I believe all the bearings are readily available. Contact Sandy Lake Implement for more information, they advertise here on the site. Like the other reply said, the numbers dont match a Simplicity type AC, what color is the mower? Sam