Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JordB110

problems

JordB110
Kent, when I try to log into the Chat I type my user name(Jordan) and it comes up with this, Error: You don't have a username. Please enter your username. Please enter your username: GO Notes: 1. HTML is currently enabled in this chat room. 2. This chat room is unmoderated. 3. Private conversations between users are allowed 4. The current number of users in the chat room is: 1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The current users are: * Jordan It says I don't have a username while at the same time it say I'm in the Chat. I have tried to edit my profile to get a new cookie 3 or 4 times now and it still won't work. Please help as I would like to Chat about the Greenville Show. Jordan

Kent
Jordan, You are absolutely correct. So do I, as I said in message 4254 below... I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Kent

Kent
OK, guys -- I think I have it working for everyone now. I've tested it in Netscape 4.73, IE 5.5 and AOL 6.0, with no problems. If anyone is still having problems with it, email me please...