Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
snohiker

carryall (update 5-26-11)

snohiker
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
If its as nice as your toolboxes are, I envy you!
thank you im glad you like the tool box and it looks awesome on your restore

perry
great job on the carry-all 8D is it going to be orange or yellow ?. my carry-all is sitting out back on a pallet. i have only use it once. takes up alot of space in the shop when mounted on the tractor. it needs a small patch job on the lower corner sheet metal. hope to restore it soon.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/carry-all001.jpg[/img]

perry
quote:
Originally posted by snohiker
i didnt know they made a yellow one this one might en d up on ebay as is
not sure either, but i have seen a restored A/C one. you would think they would have offered one in yellow.

hotrodtractor
I just got my carry all back from the sandblaster. Then got a extra thick bottom plate made for the bottom to beef it up a bit. Also had some angle iron welded on front corners. Today it is at the local line-x to get completely covered inside and out (minute brackets) in bed liner coating. This thing should last forever now. I like to use it for my kids to ride around in and want it to look show worthy. I have yet to find a paint that won't scratch wear off... so line-x was a no brain-er for me other than the $200 cost$ I will put up pics when I get it back.

hotrodtractor
I did modify mine a bit to allow use of the newer style lift hitches. Only had to cut out a inch from the front box and bracket. I could not justify not making the mod to allow it to freely switch between tractors.

Sign in to follow this