Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Happyjackl, Where are you? We Miss You!

grandpawrichard

grandpawrichard
Hey Guys and Gals, Has anyone heard from Jack Lindstrom? He and I have developed a close friendship thru the email system, but I haven't heard from him in several weeks. The last time I heard from him he wasn't doing so well, health wise. If you hear from him or know why he isn't posting or answering emails, please let me know. I'm quite worried about him! Email me at: grandpaw@valleyint.com I'd really appreciate it! Dick

I too, have missed Jacks good spirited messages here. I'm sure when we all least expect it he will zoom in and suprise us. Keep Smilin, Sam

In his last email to me, Jack said he was going to be out of town for a while. I thought he would have been back by now. Hope he's just having a great time.

IM MISS JACK ALSO.JACK HAS EMAILED ME AND I HAVE GOTTEN TO LIKE JACK VERY MUCH.ONE OF THE CLUB MEMBERS THAT ALWAYS GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ALL OF US.WE MISS YOU JACK .EMAIL ME SOMETIME .I WOULD LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

I have been wondering this myself lately. I miss the fun he adds to the forum. Hope he is well. Jordan