Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MikeES

Dave's Pulling Tractors

MikeES
I just saw the pictures of Dave's pulling tractors in the Gallery. I was going to e-mail Dave on our success this year but decided maybe others would like to know also. My son drives a 3314V that is in its 3rd year of pulling. So far this year at 3 events he has two 3rds and a 1st. The only AC/Sim in his class. This year a friend who owns an unbeatable 7790 (2 class points winner last year) diesel worked together to put my Kohler M20 into his 912 frame. Last weekend we pulled that tractor for the first time. In the 950lb. the 7790 got 1st and the 912 got 2nd. In the 1050lb. the 912 got 1st and the 7790 2nd! Great for the first time out! And it took another AC/Sim to beat that diesel! The only AC/Sims in a class of 20 Cubs! I will post pictures as soon as we get the film back. Mike S.

MPH
Dave, Congratulations...! That must have been a very pleasant experience. My 9 & 10 year old grandsons saw a garden tractor pull last year and have asked me about pulling several times since.

dlcentral
Thanks Herb and Mike,,and congrats Mike on your sucess!,that Diesels a brute for sure!We were very lucky as that was the 1st pull of the year that we went to,I build's em the kids race em! very enjoyable for all of us indeed!Most younger kids start out in the 10 hp 900 lb. class around here,,.