Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Good_Ole_JR

Murphy's Law.......or, Whatever Can Happen WILL!!!

Good_Ole_JR
What a hectic two weeks I've had! First off....the main belt on my 3212V mower deck breaks.....then after that one was replaced, the PTO belt broke! Replaced the PTO belt then I started hearing a spindle start to make squealing sounds! Pulled the middle spindle off and replaced the bearings in it. Made a few rounds around my two and a half acres trying to cut what now looks like a hayfield then started to hear puffing sounds coming from the engine. Poor little tractor then died on me. It blew a head gasket! Had the kids push it into the garage. I think it's time to pull my 3212H out of retirement and get it back into action! Don't really want to do this cause it has been repainted and looks so new...LOL! I just hate to get it dirty and get chaff all over it. Oh Well....ya gotta do what ya gotta do! At least this will give me time to get the head gasket replaced. I NEED TO GET MY GRASS CUT!!!!!!>>>LOL

ka9bxg
I blew out the spark plug on my 3212 Threads are almost gone.Oh well I have done 3 other heads this year whats another weld and drill and tap job.Things should not wear out in 30 years.Good thing it is so dry that the grass stopped growing.If it starts to rain again I will have to take out the wonderboy 700.Bob