Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Silk Hope Tractor Show Pics

mowinman2

Went to the annual Old Fashioned Farmers Day show in Silk Hope NC. Got a good bit of pics but Im sorry to report, no orange or yellow garden tractors were there. Still, I wanted to share the pics I took. Quality isnt all that good with the iPhone but thats all I had. Enjoy- http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af355/Iluvtruks0/Old%20Fashioned%20Farmers%20Day%20-%20Silk%20Hope%20NC/?albumview=slideshow

Interesting pics. Thanks for sharing. And I don't see anything wrong with your iPhone pics for web posting. They were great.

Great pics! Definitely some odd tractors. Bolens, Sears, and a Cub disguised as Deere's. Maybe there's a shortage of real JDs around there? The AC D-Series Rat Rods are also very unique.

Thanks guys. I really enjoy getting out to these shows. Its great seeing other like minded folks doing what we love. Im a member of the local lawn mower-garden tractor club and we try to get out and show as much as possible. Not sure about the lack of Deeres in that area. That show was about 1.5 hrs from me so I guess that could be the case. I know the further east in the state (NC) you go, you find much more IH equipment than any others, at least from what Ive seen.

Yeah, ratrods are a new thing to me at the tractor shows. Been going to shows for 10+ years now, and those two were my first. Thanks for the iPhone pic compliments. I guess I can keep using it if no one else thinks they are crappy.

quote:
Originally posted by sierradriver
What was that golf cart looking mower? Good pictures thanks for sharing
Not too sure. Ive seen one before but it wasnt all fancied up like that. I think i might have been something like a Dixon?? but im not sure. I didnt even look it over real well either to get a name. Sorry

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts