Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Alexander N.Y. Show Today

B10Dave

dOddOd Went to a really good show in Alexander N.Y. today and saw lots of interesting stuff. Got to meet up with Chris (ACDad and his two youngsters). I look like a pirate in the pic because one eyeglass lens is a newer replacement and gets darker in the sun.

Then a little later I got to meet and chat with Dan (Rokon 2813) and see some of his toys.

My wife and I had a really nice time and enjoyed meeting Chris and Dan.

Great pics Dave. Had to miss Alexander this year, (darn) as I just started a new part time job and my work days pre-empted the show. Will try next year.

Dave, Nice pics, that B10 is really sweet! Very nice Wards too. Looks like it was a good show, thanks for sharing the pics! Steve

Was a very good show. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. Thanks for the compliments on the B 10 and the Wards. the decals for the Squire came in the mail Friday while I was packing for leaving Saturday. so I threw them in the camper and put them on when I got there. I enjoyed meeting Dave, and seeing Chris again. We did miss you Jim. And missed Larry. the hurricane prevented his trip. also met Nelson, another member not heard from much. enjoyed meeting him too. I also picked up a new toy while I was there, maybe I can get some pics tomorrow :D:D

Dan, I was really looking forward to catching up with you and chatting. Also wanted to meet B-10 Dave and wanted to re-introduce myself to Chris (Acdad. I think he lives near me here in Greece. I also was planning on bringing my new AC-130 lawn tractor so people could see one and get some good honest feedback on them from me. They are a decent machine but are definately not to be or should not be compared to the older Allis and Simplicity machines. Hopefully next year.
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Was a very good show. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. Thanks for the compliments on the B 10 and the Wards. the decals for the Squire came in the mail Friday while I was packing for leaving Saturday. so I threw them in the camper and put them on when I got there. I enjoyed meeting Dave, and seeing Chris again. We did miss you Jim. And missed Larry. the hurricane prevented his trip. also met Nelson, another member not heard from much. enjoyed meeting him too. I also picked up a new toy while I was there, maybe I can get some pics tomorrow :D:D