Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Think you have seen it all????

jfrank1962

Must be a hover mower because you can see right through the wheel hub on the left hand view and doesnt look like there are any lugs on the right view.Maybe its made out of that new metal called floattanium.

Umm, why? I guess because someone can. Needs better fenders for me. I don't like the idea of sitting next to those big tires rotating without something between me and them.

I'm with Mike on this one. It isn't a bad price actually. Tires and rims, 20 horse Command, power steering, etc is all likely worth the price and then some. And as Kevin says,
quote:
ground speed has to be crazy with those big tires..........
, you could drive it home in about 15 minutes! :D

Cool! Reminds me of ones we made years ago. We use to sell Kubotas and we made a few different Monster tractors we used in parades and at fairs we did. Will have to find pictures of them and post sometime. One was a B7200 4WD with 12.4 X 16 Ag tires on front and 14.9 X 28 rears and we used it to drive over a Ford Maverick or Pinto car. And we make a wheelie one with 14.9X28 rear tires with rear 3pt.55 gallon water tank with pump and sprayer, wheelie bars with wheels that we spun around while it was doing wheelies in parades and sprayed water at crowds- kids. It was a blast to drive!

Guess it was something to do when the weather was bad. "Too wet to plow, too windy to haul feathers....I got it..Let's build a Monster Ultima":D:D