Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

Landlord on 9-11

Recommended Posts

larry8200
Really starting to come together, surpassing my expectations. really. Gotten real good taping off stuff over the years doing all kinds of finishing, its a big help. Originally I was going to fix the choke cable, which I haven't done yet. LOL






















Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brettw
Larry, I have to make three statements: 1) Although it is wrong, as it is said "Thou shall not covet thy neighbors........stuff, but I want your tractor budget. 2) I also want your free time / ambition, to play with all of the stuff you keep acquiring. 3) And lastly, I am glad you live wayyyyyyyyy out there on the east coast. If you were around here, nothing would be safe. We'd never get a shot at anything on Craigs or any other classifieds. You just stay nice and happy out on your end of town.}:):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larry8200
1: My tractor budget is less than you might think. This project total includung tractor cost and gas to get it is under $400 2: I have no free time, if I had free time I wouldn't be able to afford these tractors. sometimes I'm ambitious.... 3: I dont score half the CL deals I see, the real hot deals go real fast. 4: I cut the top off cheap flower pots (you can see one in above picture) to mask tires. I think this is the 4th set with that ring and everyone is perfwct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikethePlumber
quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
3) And lastly, I am glad you live wayyyyyyyyy out there on the east coast. If you were around here, nothing would be safe. We'd never get a shot at anything on Craigs or any other classifieds. You just stay nice and happy out on your end of town.}:):D
Brett, Larry is providing a great public service to all of us married guys here in the northeast. He's keeping all of us out of divorce court because there are no tractors left to buy and bring home and then explain to the wife why we bought it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snohiker
quote:
Originally posted by MikethePlumber
quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
3) And lastly, I am glad you live wayyyyyyyyy out there on the east coast. If you were around here, nothing would be safe. We'd never get a shot at anything on Craigs or any other classifieds. You just stay nice and happy out on your end of town.}:):D
Brett, Larry is providing a great public service to all of us married guys here in the northeast. He's keeping all of us out of divorce court because there are no tractors left to buy and bring home and then explain to the wife why we bought it. :D
lol mike got it right brett but if you want to let larry visit you out there for a while im sure the east coast wouldn't mind lolsm01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by snohiker
quote:
Originally posted by MikethePlumber
quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
3) And lastly, I am glad you live wayyyyyyyyy out there on the east coast. If you were around here, nothing would be safe. We'd never get a shot at anything on Craigs or any other classifieds. You just stay nice and happy out on your end of town.}:):D
Brett, Larry is providing a great public service to all of us married guys here in the northeast. He's keeping all of us out of divorce court because there are no tractors left to buy and bring home and then explain to the wife why we bought it. :D
lol mike got it right brett but if you want to let larry visit you out there for a while im sure the east coast wouldn't mind lolsm01
Yeh, yeh. You all know where to go. :) And I'm not going anywhere. And Rob, I recall letting you win your B-1 with no other bids! Short memory. And as far as cleaning up in the north east, ReedS is the only person who I see making any effort to find the deals, and when he snatches one out of my back yard, I say "Awesome Score!".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×