Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Burntime

Heres the fleet, and making some progress!

Burntime
I finally offed some of my stuff in the garage. Got rid of a snowthrower attachment and a jd vacuum pull behind. Heres a pic of the fleet and now I can close the door on the back garage!

I am hoping to get rid of a walkbehind snowthrower or two. That will open up a little more floor space. The poor cozy cab is out in the elements!OO

steve-wis
Nice looking herd there! I just bought another Wonderboy rear engine rider, so the space is getting tight here as well. Wife says that when she can't get the car in the garage, I have to sell, so I am re-arranging to fit it all. I think I have it ok for this one. Sad part is I have a 12 X 18 storage out back that is full too! Steve

Burntime
Well, this is the BACK garage. The front 2 car has tools and stuff in it too. I just try to keep all the big equiptment back there. Front is for chainsaws, blower, spare parts, etc... Steve, try some pallet racking. My garage would explode if there was not all the shelving!:D

Burntime
Hey Larry, thanks. I always keep a walk behind for backup. The reality is the one time I needed it when I had broke a belt the walkbehind let me down too. Now I have the 38" 13hp beast. It should do nicely should the need arrise...

larry8200
Yup, seen a few of those 38" walk behinds. Simplicity walk behinds are everywhere around here and they are awesome. I first got to like tools with motors, and now tools with a seat, steering, power steering.... :)

Burntime
Honestly the power steering is just a luxury unless you run a front attachment like a snowthrower. Once you put weight up front like a 42 inch thrower it gets tight turning at a dead stop. I am thinking the cab will add to it too. For just mowing the manual steers quicker!

Sign in to follow this