Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Landlord 3210V w/power lift

otis3210V

Generally speaking, a competent Simplicity dealer can provide the core items. Beyond that, Ebay is a good bet. It is impressive how many parts are in fact still available new.

You can also check the classifieds here, or post in the wanted section. The resources here for information and help with your needs is incredible. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club! As mentioned above, there are a variety of sources for parts for these old tractors. Take some time and have a look around the site. There's no better place to find info about these tractors.

Welcome to the club ! You have arrived at "THE" place to be for Simplicity owners. Paying dues to become a full member is money very well spent IMO and will very likely pay for its self in a short while. (I know it has for me)

Welcome to the club! This site is a wealth of information. or if you can't find an answer yourself, just ask...there are some very sharp guys here that know tractors (at least the best tractors...Simp-AC's)

I appreciate all of the help. The motor runs incredible, I need to replace the tires, the seat needs help and a couple belts need replacing & I may go through the deck this winter, other than that, with some polishing up and TLC I think i will have "Otis" back to what my dad had. I am learning how to navigate around this site, looks like it will be helpful. Thanks again to you all. Look forward to our discussions.