Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Landlord mostly done.

larry8200

Wont ever be completely done, endless little details never quit. :), not to mention a mower deck, tiller.... I have the story of how I came by this nearly unused Landlord, and a zillion (more) pics of going through it if anyone is interested. Every thing but the fuel system, muffler, seat and paint are original. All the decals, tires etc. are original. It runs and drives every bit as nice as it looks, and here is no wear anywhere - even on the footrests. Here is my re-furbed still mostly original 2010 Landlord.

you got that 2010 looking really good larry dOd. my 2010 was my first and probaly my favorite tractor i have. it has been on snow plow and tiller duty past 2yrs.

Perry, This 2010 became an instant favorite alongside my BIG TEN. Amazing how different they look when they aren't side by side, and how obvious they are the same tractor when they're next to each other. "Ewww, its all orange and white. Now you can't use it..." Yup, thats right, its orange and Ivory actually. As for using it, I have ags and a stack that are going on the BIG TEN or the 2010. Either way I'm sure the 2010 will have fun in the mud just like the BIG TEN! When I get it stuck you can count on pictures. :D

That is a beauty, you did a very nice job with what you have done with it. I'm looking for a Landlord 101 or something similar to my Big Ten so my son and myself will have comparable tractors to bring to the shows.