Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Chrome hub caps

Ken

I have been following Ebay, nothing yet. I'm also looking for a source t orecover the seat on my Landlord 101. I never thought to try the dealer. Thanks for the info.

quote:
Originally posted by broad728moor
Are the 6" and 8" for the Broadmores avaliable at the dealers?
Jason they are. The part number and price is below. 2156210 front $15.05 each 2156211 rear $17.60 each

Mike they are. The part number and price is below. 2154505 12" rear $30.90 2156211 8" used on front $17.60 each Hub caps in link below. Prices from Jacks. Your local dealer can get them. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCBEN8arL4rE3Cvh5kbp796Dq

The 12" ones are coming up NLA through Jacks, at least they do for me. http://www.jackssmallengines.com/searchresults.cfm?cx=008737122150761418589%3Ac24nnqwh7co&cof=FORID%3A11&q=154505#187 They do still come up under the Snapper line, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. A few years ago I think a place called Depco or Hapco was advertising LGT hub caps of all sizes.

Snapper number is the same. Most dealers around here have them hanging on the display rack. I would call Simplicity and see or ask your local dealer. I use Jacks only as a price reference and they have been wrong in the past on NLA parts. Partstree.com list them as NLA as well. But I would definitely call my local dealer. John Deere may even have 12" hub caps. Probably only a couple suppliers making them for all makes.