Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Moving 4 tons of gravel with My 7116H

NandoG

Hi all, I am planning on getting a shed and I have to make a base for it with gravel. The gravel was delivered last Saturday and I finely had some time today to finish moving the 4 tons of gravel, the shed will be delivered next week. Here are some pictures.
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC06189 legacy.jpg[/img]
Last load
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC06193 legacy a.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC06197 shed.jpg[/img]

Lucky to have such a nice machine. I moved 3 quad axle dump truck loads of stone...17yds each truck with nothing more then a shovel and a wheelbarrow. Never do that again! Machines are awesome!!!

This past spring I put crushed rock in 6 carports that I have here at my fishing resort. Each one took a full ton of rock. Did it in one day using my pick-up truck and a Load Handler. I tailgate spread each carport and it was easy. My half ton Chevy handled the full ton loads with ease!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• B10Dave
    • GregB
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts