Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hitches time running out

john-holcomb

This is the last week to get your deposit in for hitches. So far response has been poor but I will fill the few orders I have, and most likly that will be that. Thanks John

quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
John, list them on ebay, they usually bring 150-200 all day long. Your still ahead after your ebay fees...
that maybe a good idea. all my simplicity customers allways seems to want to buy mine when they see it mounted on my tractor. the conversation allways end's with - not for sale :D

John, Like you are making hitches.....any chance you are making the snowblower hitch for the 7100 series machines......the one with the long belt off the center PTO?

John, are we still talking the front/rear ball hitch, or graders? I believe last winter I said I was in for a ball hitch. I still am...I'll PM you and we'll sort out the good stuff $$ }:)

I sent in my down payment for the both the ball hitch and grader hitch ^ Look forward to finished products. Funny part is I have no use for either right now, but just want them;) darn addiction

You may E-Mail me if you still want a hitch until Monday. These will NOT be sold on E-Bay! I do this for the members of the club and not as a enterprise. There should be benefits to being in an organization and these are for the Simplicity faithful only. John