Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
perry

different looking grader

Talntedmrgreen
Hmmm...the center angle iron looks like the same build as all my Simplicity grader and dozer hitches. I was thinking small frame grader too...what's the measure between the hitching points?

perry
here is a manual for the 40" grader. it shows straight ends but maybe it is just the drawings. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCyEN8cuH5rE3Cvh5kbp796Dq you think it could be a rear engine grader ?. but i did find they list a wonder boy grader as a 36".

TimJr
That is definitely for the small frame Simplicity tractors - looks in pretty decent shape too. Should fit all the pivot-in-the-middle Broadmoor's, Yeoman's and Serf's, as long as the tractor has the big lift lever. Tim

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Twisted_Steel
    • Bill725
    • gwiseman
    • Talntedmrgreen
    • bowhunt4life
    • tamurmueen
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts