Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

My Favorite Sovereigns

larry8200
I had to drag my 74 out today, literally. The BGB was making noise. Fortunatley it was just a little low on grease and topping it off quieted the old girl right down. Gave her a bath and since the other 2 favorites were out and clean, took a few picture. My favorite of the three?? Take a guess. The two RBT's have been in the family since new. I have ran and done the maintenmance on the 74 in the middle for 36 years now. The 3212H is a recent acquisition, I knew where it was for months and eventually "Just HAD To HAVE IT!!!!"

I also have decent running 3012V & 3415S, a 7016-6 needs engine overhaul, and a second 3212H currently getting sandblasted... Out on Sovereign row. :)

larry8200
Yup, my fave is the Simplicity, they all have there points. Which mows best comes down to which has the sharpest blades and cleanest deck. Jason, I can keep you in mind but it's 1,200 miles 1 way....

broad728moor
Yeah I would have to find a closer one. The wife would either kill me then divorce me or divorce me then kill me if I drove that far for " an old piece of junk", those are her words not mine, she just doesn't understand. Nice machines anyway. dOd

Sign in to follow this