Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sandy Lakes is A-OK!

LanceR

Many thanks to Bill at Sandy Lakes Implement. Not only for sponsoring this site, but provided an excellant used engine for my B10 at a reasonable price. Everything was as quoted/stated. I was cutting grass 2 hours after UPS delivered it. I will be trading with him in the future in that he is truly a "good guy" and a man of his word!

Thanks for leaving the message. With so many of us having bad experiences out there it is refreshing to hear of a great one.

That's why I left it! With all the EBAY pirates out there (yes, I have been burned too!), it was extremely refreshing to deal with Bill.

Lance, Thanks for the feedback. I've also had great dealings with Bill at Sandy Lake, but I didn't know if it was because I was the "teacher's pet" or not... ;) Kent

Ditto the Praise to Sandy Lake. I'm 5000miles away and even the mail gets me parts in 4-5 days!!!!!!MPH

I don't know how he does it, but Bill got used hydrostatic parts for my Sunstrand Series 15. By the way, Bill, see that 4041 Tractor-Loader-Backhoe in "More Club Picnic"? You had a role in getting that tractor rolling again. Without that, the backhoe would still be on the drawing board. Thanks, Paul

What I like about Bill and Sandy Lake is that they KNOW the equipment they are selling parts for. Makes it much easier getting the right stuff the 1st time around. Thanks, Sam

Hey Guys,Bill is going to go broke buying new hats if you keep it up.(Just Kidding) You are all so right.He is a great guy.He is also my neighbor.I live only 12 mi.from Sandy Lake Implement and have bought parts there for years.Previous owners Bob and Betty Martin were also good to deal with and I believe their great customer service policy has been continued by Bill and his partner Bob. Betty Martin was by far the most helpful parts counter person that a new to AC lawn tractors owner could have ever hoped for.She could promptly diagnose your problem,find the parts you needed and tell you how they went together.Remember that was long before computers and the resources of this great web-site.Yes, it's a great dealership.Jim