Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Homelite T10

swisstool

I just picked up a Homelite T10 and I've read about using the running boards off of these on the b series allis and simplicity 3000 and 3100 series. I also wanted the electric pto off of the front of the engine. Is there any other uses for the rest of the tractor?

Yes it has a 42" mower deck that is in good condition. I held the running boards up under my hb212 and there aren't any holes in the frame to mount to. Do I have to drill my own?

Thanks for the pic GregB, that is exactly what I want to do use the running boards with my new loader. I can't tell though in the photo did you have to modify anything?

You won`t if you use the tie rod and steering assembly arm from the Homelite. I bought a set from Dan(PeppyDan) a few years ago and had know issues. I didn`t put them on a loader tractor though. They are on HB112.

Thanks Ray. I held them up under the frame of the tractor with the loader on it and it looked like it would interfere with the loader mounting arms. But I can't tell for sure because as I said in the other post, the guy I bought the loader tractor from had homemade his rear mount with a piece of 3/4" pipe through the 1 1/2" holes in the frame so it might be sitting too low in the frame holes.

I also wanted to know if there is any other use for the parts on this T10 (allis made) before I scrap the rest out. The hood and seat deck are straight sheet metal with no rust and the 3 speed tranny has the high low on it (Homelite's version)

I think the High low trans from BGB back Should be a direct swap to any long wheel base tractor. 100 and 200 series B allis and the simplicity equivalents. Just out of curiosity does anyone have a pic of the Homelite steering parts mounted on a B series? I could not figure out how to make it work, that's why I cut the slot.

Charles, do you have any pictures? I maybe interested in what is left. Just not sure about the 500 mile round trip. greg, I wish I could help you on the pictures. I have the entire tractor disassembeled for a restore project. I have a picture that belongs to Sam.