Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

960 miles and 31 hours later....

rokon2813

Dan, I am going to have to stop reading your posts. I see a sickle bar, chippers / shredders and I tiller I want / need. Plus a good divorce lawyer if I buy all those things. Are you trying to get me into trouble? :O Nice haul. Rick........

quote:
Originally posted by RayS
Maynard, sure did have a nice collection.
Yes folks, this is most of UCD's collection. I have agreed to move it for his wife Ann Marie. So keep looking :D most of it will be advertised somewhere soon. Rick, there's no sickle on there ?? Maybe its the "Dutch Blade" you see in the 3rd picture? And by the way, his new tractor IS all he claimed it to be. It pulled this load out of the mud where it was stuck. :O:O

Hi Dan, I took a second look at the third picture and yes I was thinking the Dutch blade was the sickle. Rick.......

Larry8200 was headed this way anyway, so he brought 2 more tractorsa and a load of decks for me. Still have a few things to go back for, several snow blowers, a couple more decks, and some other misc.

Bravo! I'm so glad to see this happening -- helping AnnMarie get true market value for what Maynard had collected!

It was fun all the way around, except for the rain! Great to meet you and look forward to future business. Now if I could just get back home... :D

quote:
Originally posted by MikethePlumber
Holy crap, your poor trucks!
Don't think I had more than 7000 pounds, my truck did fine. ;);) Set the cruise at 73 on the highway :O:O

now if only you get get that stuff to me in wisconsin I could take much of it off your hands.... I have a good tractor budget ;)

quote:
Originally posted by hotrodtractor
now if only you get get that stuff to me in wisconsin I could take much of it off your hands.... I have a good tractor budget ;)
Fall colors just getting started, fuel prices are down a little....Great time for a road trip.. Good on you Dan!!!dOddOd

quote:
Careful what you wish for :O:O I already moved it 500 miles, your only another 700 away :D:D

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
quote:
Careful what you wish for :O:O I already moved it 500 miles, your only another 700 away :D:D
And I'm still in western NY with an empty trailer!

quote:
Originally posted by grnlark
Fair market value plus the fuel you burned in two vehicles plus your time. Not sure I see the ROI there B)
Matt, ROI is not high on my list of priorities at this time. Lady Ann had no one close to her to help her with UCD's collection, and she knows nothing about it. I agreed to move it for her, and get her a fair price for the stuff. My time, as well as the 3 guys that helped me so far is basically free, out of respect for Lady Ann and UCD. As well as the time I will spend getting everything checked out, running and sold. Use of the truck and trailer I used was also "donated" The "fair market value" will come from you (the public). My "ROI" will be the satisfaction of getting Maynards collection into the hands of people who know its value and feel the same way Maynard and the rest of us do about this "old iron", for Lady Ann, since she can't do it physically or emotionally.