Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B10Dave

Hey Larry.

B10Dave
:D:D Added the third colour of round hood to my fleet today. Thanks to Sophiesdad( Scott Marlow ) who just happens to live close to the route I took to a truck show in Ypsilanti today; and had this listed in the classifieds. Thanks again Scott. It was nice to meet you and Sophie and our transaction turned out mutually satisfying. I had a hard time at the border on the way home because I forgot to get a receipt from you. Damn officious customs people!!. Let me through with a warning and no fees in the end.:O:O Dave.

Talntedmrgreen
Did you get that GM Edger he had? I could never get over his way for the Squire, and ended up with one of Perry's instead ;) I thought that edger would be neat to set beside it at shows though...

B10Dave
Josh, I didn't take the edger as I have no use for it and space in my shop is becoming scarce. Truck was full with tractor, extra engine and ramps anyway. Perry, I'm glad I got a gold one too. Scott turned out to be a very nice guy and Sophie didn't pee on my shoes so she must have liked me as well. LOL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

1. r32ford
      r32ford
      (81 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts