Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hey Larry.

B10Dave

:D:D Added the third colour of round hood to my fleet today. Thanks to Sophiesdad( Scott Marlow ) who just happens to live close to the route I took to a truck show in Ypsilanti today; and had this listed in the classifieds. Thanks again Scott. It was nice to meet you and Sophie and our transaction turned out mutually satisfying. I had a hard time at the border on the way home because I forgot to get a receipt from you. Damn officious customs people!!. Let me through with a warning and no fees in the end.:O:O Dave.

Did you get that GM Edger he had? I could never get over his way for the Squire, and ended up with one of Perry's instead ;) I thought that edger would be neat to set beside it at shows though...

Josh, I didn't take the edger as I have no use for it and space in my shop is becoming scarce. Truck was full with tractor, extra engine and ramps anyway. Perry, I'm glad I got a gold one too. Scott turned out to be a very nice guy and Sophie didn't pee on my shoes so she must have liked me as well. LOL.