Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A little help....

rokon2813

Once I knew I was going to be moving an entire collection who knows how far to the truck, I threw this together to help out :D:D:D I know you guys like pictures so here's a couple to drool over }:)}:) Built it for my Squire but the HB 116 handles it just fine...^^

Kevin, it's just scrap metal I had laying around ;);) 1/2 an old fifth wheel mount flat stock grey bed frame round stock lower mount from a scrapped roto tiller with a little welding rod and a bit of imagination thrown in }:)}:)

Looks like that setup could make for quite the wheelie machine! Great idea however, and a great "scrap materials" fab job!

Wow thats what i need to get the trash to the road...great idea.Do you sleep well at night.Posting driving moving hauling fabricating helping those who need it. nice job

quote:
Originally posted by Hydro-Manic
Wow thats what i need to get the trash to the road...great idea.nice job
yes that would be great for trash. a can in the middle and some bags around it ^. lots of other uses also dOd.

quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
Looks like that setup could make for quite the wheelie machine! Great idea however, and a great "scrap materials" fab job!
Welll...If you put a HD tiller on the pallet you gotta back up to turn :O:O:D:D:D With anything else it does fine. Thats about the weight limit for the attachment too. The forks are starting to tip down at the weld. Guess I'll have to do a bit of reinforcing at that point ;);) Rather than butt welding to the back plate, I should have put the forks under so I could weld them to the plate and the angle on the back side.

I would think the "firewood guys" that dont have a loader would love one too. Good job Dan...(looks like front weights may help??)

quote:
Originally posted by GLPointon
I would think the "firewood guys" that dont have a loader would love one too. Good job Dan...(looks like front weights may help??)
i may have to make me a setup like that ^. good for small firewood trips to the house sm01 and i have a set of front wheel weights looking for a tractor to go on. allways throw on a counter weight also.

Nice Job!!dOd And using stuff you had laying around is always better than buying stock, plus gives you a reason to get more stuff for that next project;):D

• 2 weeks later...
I miss the farm where I could store old metal and my 220v stick welder. I admire your creative thought and engineering ability (not to mention the service to AM).