Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Just a quick tractor video..

Ken

Here is a little video of our tractors. I went to pick up a mint, and I mean MINT 1966 606 today. This little guy looks to have roughly a yr. or two's worth of very light use on him. It is all original in every way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GJJyd24NA

Ken, Thanks for the video. I showed your video to both my kids, and now they each want their own tractor so we can race too! It was a great "tool" to "rally the troops against mom" to get a few more tractors around here. Thanks for your help.:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• BLT
    • JMK's gardentractor
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts