Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Went to another show today!

mowinman2

Todays tractor show was in Dallas NC, home of the Cotton Ginning Days show and Festival. Great turnout of vendors/junk dealers. Really worth the trip. If you are anywhere close, you should try and make it next year. And now for the pics... http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af355/Iluvtruks0/Cotton%20Ginning%20Days%202011/

Nice pics, looks like a nice show. Not much for John Deere, but that patio tractor is nice. Like the power kings too, and of course the simplicity and Allis tractors. Thanks for posting! Steve

Good show and pictures of garden tractors. Any idea what the (maybe hybrid) yellow garden tractor was that had for sale sign? Never seen one. Especially like briggs engine, Simplicity 2 wheelers and garden tractors.

Glad to be able to share the pics with everyone!! That "hybrid" looked like some odd/ homemade grill and hood but the rear fenders looked like a later model Cub Cadet from the Cyclops era. Im not positive on any of that, due to the fact that I was in a trailer being towed around so I could cover more ground and get more pics quicker. I forgot to go back over there after the ride, when I was walking hunting for the goodies.

Great pictures !! Any of you fellows going to the antique tractor show in Denver ,NC on Hwy 16 this weekend.I live in Mooresville across the river from Denver.Hope rain forecast does not spoil the weekend

Blazerjeepman, I had planned on going to Denver but turns out, its the same weekend as an auction I would rather attend. Ive been up there many times. Its a good show and worth going to since you are so close. Another one I HIGHLY reccommend is the one in Arden/Fletcher at the fairgrounds across from the airport. Great show and lots of good junk for sale. Thats next weekend and always a good turn out.

Thanks mowinman2 . Do you know what kind of tractor stuff that may be at the auction. I sure like to find a 46" dozer trip blade for my 3314. Most of the ones I see are so far away and nobody wants to ship

Just got around to going through the whole album. Wow there was some neat stuff there. The 700 wonder boy is immaculate. The replica briggs engine is also very unique. Was that a two-bottom plow on the Massey?

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Just got around to going through the whole album. Wow there was some neat stuff there. The 700 wonder boy is immaculate. The replica briggs engine is also very unique. Was that a two-bottom plow on the Massey?
You know, I didnt even notice that until you said something. Looks like there would be another shank going down so it might be. I cant tell for sure.