Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

OOPS!

larry8200

Awsome weather in the Northeast!! Upper 70's for 3 days now and sunny. Some friends were by this afternoon and I needed a hand towing the old Suburban back in from where it had popped a belt. I jumped on my B210 forgetting the moldboard was mounted. I pulled it a dozen feet before thier waves and shouts got through. First timr this plow has hit dirt. Both they and I were amazed at how easily the B210 pulled it, Didn't even make the engine grunt. I did get the SS-12 back to the shop though! :)

Larry if it keeps popping the belt just get a friend to help and he can steer the sears while you pull him.Still gets the job done and you have someone to talk to while you are working.Bill

quote:
Originally posted by gomez1
Larry if it keeps popping the belt just get a friend to help and he can steer the sears while you pull him.Still gets the job done and you have someone to talk to while you are working.Bill
It took me 3 months to make a deal on my second 3212H and part of the deal was had to take the SS-12..... No regrets!!

Thats a nice 3212.I just got a 728 given to me but dont now if it runs.Missing the hood but in pretty good shape.I like the style of those and need to get it running sometime just to have a cool toy.Bill

I love all your pics Larry. It seems you always have a parade of tractors through your backyard or in the driveway. Not a bad looking Sears either. I used to collect them pretty heavily. They make a ton of attachments and the hunt for those items was pretty fun.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • PGL
    • littlemarv
    • Brettw
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts